Looking for a team talk or workshop? We’ve got you!
At Sterling Sport Mindset,
We get that students sit in class several hours a day and that one more presentation might just feel like too much.
We get that lecture is often boring.
We get that athletes are doers.
We get that it’s nice to hear the info, but that application is the game changer.
We get that the field of sport psychology is super interesting and that developing your mental mindset should be too.
We get that it’s important to have tangible take-aways.
- a positive environment where sharing is encouraged as comfort level allows.
- engaging and fun. We may watch a quick video or play a brief game to demonstrate a mindset concept.
- interactive and applicable. We’ll begin to develop a personal mental game plan for your sport & position.
Athletes will leave our team talks & workshops with techniques they can implement immediately to improve their game.
Do you get super anxious before a game? Does your confidence take a hit when you make an error? Do you have trouble keeping your focus during a competition? Has your coach said you’re “stuck in your head?”
Your mental game can be the difference between a win and a loss, a PR and a “maybe next year.” Negative thoughts, emotions, and actions influence playing time, goal achievement, and your overall college experience.
The good news is you can learn to train your brain for the game, in sport and life. The mental skills that lead to success on the field are the same skills you can use in the classroom and in your relationships.
Come learn the 9 mental skills athletes use to succeed on and off the field. You’ll learn about the habits that hurt or help your game, and simple strategies to develop a mental game plan. The interactive discussion and new ideas will help you get out of your head and in the game.
Do you wonder if you’ve got what it takes to be competitive at the college level? Does the thought of juggling sport, class, and life away from home stress you out? Have your coach or new teammates said, “you’re not in high school anymore?”
Your mental game can be the difference between working your way into the starting lineup and working to stay on the team. Your inner dialogue influences the transition to college sport and college life.
The good news is you can learn to train your brain for the game, in sport and life. The mental skills that lead to success on the field are the same skills you can use in your new living and learning environment.
Come learn the 5 steps to get you out of the blocks, in the race, and on your way to achieving your college goals. You’ll learn about the skills needed to level up your mental game. The interactive discussion and new ideas will help you make a smooth transition from high school star to holding your own in college.
Additional topics available based on team needs/goals.
- Teams/Position Groups/Captains
- Select High School Student Athletes
- Incoming College Freshman Parent Groups
- Student Athlete Support Teams
- Athletic Trainers
- Counseling Professionals
- Seminars – 90 min to 3 hours
- Workshops – half-day, full-day, multi-day trainings
- Breakout sessions
- Conference keynotes
- On or off the field presentations.
- Off the field presentations may take place in a conference room, classroom, or student athlete center.
- In-person in the Kansas City area
- Via webinar and online platform
- Available for select travel engagements
Want to discuss booking a team talk or workshop for your team? Contact us!
Thinking an individual mini session is a better fit, schedule here!